The admission procedure at Delhi Public School, NTPC Vidyutnagar is friendly and transparent.
Registration is the first step for seeking admission in DPS NTPC Vidyutnagar.
Click here for online registration form
Admission to Class Nursery & Prep :-
Minimum age 3+ years as on 1st April, 2020 for class Nursery
Minimum age 4+ years as on 1st April, 2020 for class Prep
Admission to classes Nursery & Prep will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
- • On account of seats being very limited, the admission process focuses on getting to know an applicant very well through interaction & academic assessment.
- • Dates/suitable time for interaction and academic assessment (Classes I-IX & XI) will be given at the time of registration.
• Admissions will be granted to Class XI on the basis of class X Board results, interaction. DPS NTPC Vidyutnagar offers following subjects for class XI:
• Admission to class X & XII for session 2020-21 will be as per CBSE norms only.
• Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically and will be displayed on the school website.
• Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
• Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of seats available.
• Selected children will be informed telephonically.
• On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
Registration at School
• Registration form will be available from school's Office
For Admission queries, please contact: 8800641788, 0120-2671331, 0120-2671873, 0120-2805820