• If a child has to be withdrawn from the school, at least one calendar month notice in writing is required. In case of failure to do so, one month fee will be charged. If the child is withdrawn after the beginning of the academic session, one clear calendar month extra fees will be charged.
• Those who leave the school in the month of May must in all case pay the fees for the month of June.
• Transfer Certificates are not issued until all the dues of the school are settled (i.e Accounts , Class Teacher, Library & Sports I/C)
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:-
• Detention or repeated detentions in a class.
• A student who fails twice in the same class, will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the school.
• The school reserves the right to strike off the names of those students from the role, who do not report to school within 5 days of continuous absence.