The following rules and regulations are to be strictly followed by each and every student to instill discipline and good behavior.
Attendance and Punctuality
• All students must attend school and should be punctual .
• 75% attendance is compulsory for all students failing which he/she may not be eligible for sitting in the exams.
• Absenting students must produce a valid medical certificate and a letter from the parent stating the reasons for absence.
• Students should not leave the school premises during school hours without the written permission of the principal.
• Sick or unwell students shall leave the school only when they are escorted by a family member.
• A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to attend the school.
• Students should report to school on time.
• School shall take a disciplinary action against students who regularly come late to the school.
The school uniform is a discipline in itself and should be adhered to by all the students. The set pattern and colour should be correctly followed.
• Students should wear proper school uniform when inside the school premises. Any type of modification to the school uniform is not allowed.
• Trousers must be in straight cut and skirts should be knee length.
• Belt should be worn all the time and Belt and tie in winters.
• Students should wear proper attire for games and sports.
Jewelry or Electronic Gadgets
• Students are not allowed to wear expensive jewelry inside the school. This includes rings, chains, bangles, etc. However, girls are allowed to wear small plain earrings.
• Students should not bring any kind of electronic gadget inside school.
• Mobiles are not allowed.
Behavior and Conduct
• During assembly, students must maintain silence and pay attention to all the proceedings.
• Students must wear the school tie during assembly and school functions.
• Students should maintain self-discipline inside the classroom.
• Students should not throw litter inside the school premises.
• Students should not conduct any activity inside the laboratory without the presence of a teacher.
• Students should keep their surroundings clean and tidy.
• Students should greet all the faculty members and teachers of the school.